CADEX CADEX GX Tubeless
Made for gravel, mud and rocky singletrack, the GX Tubeless tire features a shortknobbed center tread for speed and grip with chunkier outer knobs for cornering control. Add bead-to-bead puncture protection and a supple 170 TPI casing, and it’s a perfect choice for speed, grip and durability in challenging terrain.
- GX-S dual compound tread technology for durable, fast-rolling efficiency.
- Short centerline knobs for speed and grip.
- Chunky outer knobs for maximum confidence in loose, wet or technical corners.
- Dual Shield puncture protection combines Race Shield+ and X-Shield for outstanding Bead-to-Bead tread and sidewall protection.
- Lightweight 170 TPI casing gives a smooth, supple ride quality.