This popular footwear choice combines serious stiffness with superior comfort. The nylon sole is bolstered with a carbon mid-sole insert to provide top-of-the-line stiffness for instant power delivery to the pedals. Pearl Izumi's unique Bi-Directional Boa closure pulls the laces from both sides to ensure equal tension across the top of the foot. A 3-layer bonded seamless upper eliminates hot spots and delivers incredible comfort.
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to your unique foot shape
- 1:1 Zero Distraction Upper Fit mitigates foot discomfort by avoiding the soft tissue running along the top of the foot
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa L6 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- 1:1 Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- Plate features Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- SELECT Insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible
- Weight: 284 g (size 43)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.