Parts & Accessories
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
$4.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$31.00 - $35.00
Protect your tube from spoke hooks with CT Cotton Rim Tape. - Adhesive Backing - 10 Rolls Per Box
$19.49 - $29.82
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$9.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
The Lizard Skins Utility Strap is an easy way to stow essential tools and a spare tube. The minimally designed Utility Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile system is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. The Utility Strap has a wide strap and durable metal buckle. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress the tube - Multiple spots for tools: CO2, Tire Lever, Multi-tool, etc. - Wide strap and durable metal buckle - Silicone and rubber grip for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 4oz
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
- Tubeless Valve Rim Washer - Compatible with: Alloy Road and Carbon MTB Rims
- Tubeless Valve Rim Washer - Compatible with: Carbon Road Rims
GUP quick fix tire sealant and inflator is a eco-friendly, latex-based formula that simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular. The 6-pack of GUP “kwiki’s” will allow you to share with friends, or just keep them for your own peace of mind. Purchase includes 2 Holsters!
Eco-Friendly, latex-based formula simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires. Seals standard 1-2mm punctures quickly to get you back in the saddle. Enough pressure to seed a tubeless tire onto a rim; an enduro racers dream come true. For use with both presta and shrader valves. Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi.
$22.62 - $24.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair
Page 1 of 1