Specifically designed for MTB, gravel, and plus tire riders, the Ranger Large combines all the features of the standard Ranger pack with even MORE capacity and a longer strap to keep it all nice and tight! Tools, emergency gear, and more are kept dry inside the waterproof ballistic nylon shell and organized securely in tight interior pockets, eliminating the annoying rattle that plagues the traditional saddle pack. The narrow profile design tucks the Ranger Large tightly up and out of the way—free and clear of your legs (AND most dropper posts*!)—and a reflective logo imprint on the strap provides added visibility in low-light conditions.
*Rowdy Dropper Lovers NOTE:
While the Ranger Large is the most compact and low-profile saddle pack on the market and has been tested on a variety of full-suspension bikes with dropper posts, each and every setup is different. Saddle type and position, dropper length, sag setup, etc… all come into play and it is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that there is enough clearance between the pack and your back tire when the dropper is down and suspension is fully compressed.
BEST FOR: MTB and gravel
Suggested load-out: (1) 26, 27.5, 29, 27.5+ or 29+ tube, (2) 16g or 20g CO2 Cartridges + Inflator, (2) Tire Levers, (1) Compact Multi-Tool.
IS THE RANGER LARGE THE RIGHT PACK FOR ME?
If you roll standard or plus-size mountain bike tires then YES, but there’s a Ranger for any riding style! Looking for a bit less capacity for road or gravel check out the Ranger Medium. If you’re a diehard minimalist, only wanting to carry the bare essentials for an ultra-light road or tubeless setup, you’ll want the Ranger Small.
- Constructed from waterproof nylon fabric and features a full-cover waterproof sleeve
- Connects only to the saddle rails, making it ideal for bikes with dropper seatposts
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes
- Small model is capable of carrying 1 x 700c 23-32 sized tube, 2 x CO2 cartridges, 1 x tire lever, and 1 x inflator head
- Medium model is capable of carrying 1 x 700c 25-32+ tube or 2 x 700c 18-28 tubes, 2 x CO2 cartridges, 2 x tire levers, 1 x inflator head, and 1 x compact multi-tool
- Large model is capable of carrying 1 x MTB tube, 2 x CO2 cartridges, 1 x inflator head, 2 x tire levers, and 1 x compact multi-tool